Tuesday, May 31, 2016

So Much to Say

Oh my goodness! So much to say!

First off...the Chin family has decided to get baptized on the 11th of June! Almost exactly one year since I've been a missionary! Karen received a really cool answer that this is God's true church, and she understands now that she doesn't need to know everything. She texted us saying that she wants to be baptized on the 4th. We are giving them one more week for the rest of the family to be ready as well. They are so amazing and we are thrilled to bits and pieces!



We went on a temple tour with them on Saturday. The temple is beautiful! We are so grateful to be close by!


Another cool thing that happened this week was finding a bunch of paper work with...Sister Hong's name on it! I had no idea she served in Davie! We met with her recent convert Richard Gicciardi, who just happens to have a son who isn't baptized yet. I tell ya, God is working miracles in Davie!

It's the end of the month, so we are low on money and low on miles. So...we broke out the bikes this week! Dad would be so proud! 

Well...I guess that's it from here! It's been a great week. Talk to you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment