Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Baptizing Nations

So pretty much Coral Springs is area is a miracle factory! I am in love with this area. 

Richard and Kerry are doing great. They still have some W.O.W. problems, but we are tackling it tomorrow. Also, Kerry's kids Lindsay and Brandon are going to be baptized along with Richard! I love this family more than words can express! 

And Jessica is still on track for the 13th. She is super great. We are SO incredibly blessed here! Finding her was a great miracle! We like doing this thing called member power hour where we bring our map to appointments with members and we pray over it and have them pick a spot for us to knock. The Delgato family picked riverside drive, and that's where we found Jessica. Sister Delgato cried when we followed up with her and she found out that we found an investigator out of it. It was AMAZING! What better way to get the members more involved in the work!

Sister Soza sent me a letter and she got to go to baptisms for the dead with our recent convert Giselle! I wish so badly that I could have gone, but I am so grateful that they went. It's amazing! She also told me that Armando (Our other recent convert) is doing great, and that his grandmother (Rafaela) is getting baptized on the 6th of February! Sometimes as a missionary it's nice to know that you left an area in good hands and that things are going well for the people you love!

I feel like I know these people from another life, and I am so happy to be here for them. We are eternal friends :)

We also had an AWESOME zone activity where we played quidditch. We have something around 24 Elders and 4 sisters in our zone. As you can imagine, zone activities with so many elders are...interesting. Let's just say that it involved oreos, water balloons, bike helmets, and a stuffed sloth. Yay for Elders :)

I think that's pretty much it for the week. Things are really picking up here. The ward LOVES us, which is really good because they haven't had good relations with missionaries in the past.

Talk to you all soon! I love you all!

-Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment