Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Craziness

SO...this week I had to go to the doctor because I had this NASTY spider bite that infected my whole foot and ankle. Bug problems are real in south Florida. But everything's fine now! Just part of my crazy life!

In other news, this area is awesome. The members are great, and the work is really progressing!

The fun thing about this area is meeting people from all over the world. I have now met people from 36 countries. It's amazing! These people are amazing!

Richard is the most elect investigator ever. I mean ever. I love him and his family so much! We have been progressing towards baptism on the 13th, but Richard and Kerry are both having problems quitting smoking. They could use a lot of prayer. I know that they can do this! I really feel at home with this family. Like I finally found the people I was sent on a mission to find. It's amazing!

We are also teaching a woman named Jessica. She is so great. She really ponders and thinks about everything we tell her. I feel like I relate to her in so many ways. She accepted baptism for the 13th as well! We are so blessed!

Also pray for Delcina and Ghazelle. Ghazelle is an Athiest from Iran, but she is starting to believe there could be a God. It's crazy to think of someone never believing in God. They are awesome investigators!

This week, after 3 transfers, I finally got in contact with my recent convert David! He has moved around A TON, and hasn't been doing very well, but Sister Tarullo found his number and we got permission from President to text him on p-days!

Speaking of Sister Tarullo, she is now my STL. It's an increadible blessing, and I can't even begin to describe to happy it makes me!

It's so good to hear from everyone at home. I miss you a lot, but I also love the people here so much!

Thanks for all the love and support! Talk to you all soon!

-Sister Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment