Sue was baptized! I don't know why she looks so sad...I forgot my camera today, but I have some better pictures :)
We are so happy for Sue. Her baptism was amazing. She feels so much love and support from the ward. It's absolutely amazing!
We are so proud of Sue because it was really hard for her to understand and grasp all of the concepts we were teaching her. She has a learning disability and has struggled with understanding her whole life. But I know that the Holy Ghost is real because she did understand it. And she is living it! She is about to lose her home, but she has enough faith to pay her tithing. And she WOULDN'T leave church until it was paid. She is amazing!
And...wait for it...the Benzel kids are getting baptized on Saturday. I love this family so so so much! They are so amazing and special. They literally take up a whole row in sacrament meeting, but they are so well behaved. I can think of no better way to spend my last week of the mission then baptizing the most beautiful family on the entire planet!
Last p day we went bowling with the other sisters for my birthday! It was awesome! It's so fun to be serving around Sister Soza and sister Larson again. This morning we went out to Sanabell Island with the Floods. Wow. I tell ya. Florida is beautiful! It's like 80 degrees here, and sunny. I am not looking forward to going back to the snow! :)
I love the Christmas season, and am so grateful that this Christmas I get to spend time serving, and then time with my family. I hope and pray that this Christmas we will all be able to draw closer to the Savior.
I love you all!
Here's to one last hurrah!
No comments:
Post a Comment