Anyway, I'm still here in Cape Coral! My new companion, and third baby on the mission, is Sister Langarica. She's from Oakland, California, and she is great!
And because she is great, and God is great, we had tons of miracles this past week!
The Benzel family. It's a family of 10 whose father is not baptized. But he wants to be! We had an awesome lesson with them where we all just cried because the Spirit was so strong.
Cathy is the roommate of a less active who we rescued last month. She is way cool, and although she may take a while until she is ready to be baptized, we won't give up on her!
Sue needs peace in her life, and is getting baptized on the 19th! She has already been to church twice!
Well...sorry to be so boring, but that's pretty much it! Last p-day we went alligator hunting with some members, and we saw a 7 foot long gator! Woah! so cool! But Sister Almeida has all of the pictures...wow. I miss her so much!
I hope that everything is going well for everyone at home! I love you all and can't wait to hear from you!
Sister Danielle Grace Jones
No comments:
Post a Comment