Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Halloween

"Is that your Halloween costume?"

"No. We just wear pants now."

Wow. Wearing pants after 16 months is probably the worst thing ever. Just FYI.

"knock, knock"

"whose there?"

"Missionaries!"

"Oh look! It's 2 girls dressed up as Jehovah's Witnesses for Halloween."

No, people. Not even close...

But anyway, it's been a pretty good week here in the cape. We had transfer calls last night, and I will be staying here in Cape Coral for my last transfer. I will be finishing training Sister Langarica, which means that I will have spent my last 5 transfers training. Wow!

I will miss Sister Almeida so much! She has really changed my life. I have enjoyed every second of the last 12 weeks I have had with her!

So much happened this past week!

Last week the mission baptized 35 people! That's the most people we've baptized in a week for my entire mission!

This week we had a trunk or treat activity, and it was so much fun! Easily the entertainment highlight of the transfer! I love my cape coral friends!

We found so many cool people to teach! We met Judy, who is a former investigator. Her husband left her, and she is looking for peace in her life. Cathy is the roommate of a less active who we recently rescued. She is awesome, and is reading the Book of Mormon, and already knows its true. Sue was a member referral who is getting baptized on November 19th, and Jim is a man we met on Saturday who showed up to church on Sunday. 

Wow! So many miracles!

I only have 6 more weeks to go. Wow! That's it! 6 more weeks, and then I will never be a missionary again. So I am going full speed for these last 6 weeks. It's time to make it count, and see results!

I love you all!

HALLOWEEN PICS!



A "pop rocks" first timmer
Hunting for 100 baptisms
Blanket Fort

Sister Danielle Grace Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment