Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Karen's Baptism


Well...this week Karen was baptized!
We are so thrilled for her! The Spirit was so strong, and everything was perfect. Now we just need to focus on the rest of the family!

I have been really blessed to have a lot of "east" baptisms with a lot of "elect people." Some of those folks basically walked themselves to the font. Karen was different. Karen was hard. While teaching her, I had times of immense joy, and times of complete frustration. But we never gave up! And now she is the newest member of the church. 

Above all, we need to remember that God is good, and his timing is perfect. He wants his children to be baptized, but it needs to be in his time. So be patient, and never give up!

In other news, mom sent us a pizza for the fourth of July. That was pretty great!

Almost out of time. AHHH!
Sister Rocha. What a fun 3 days!

What do you do when you catch an iguana? Bring it to DT...Elders...what can I say more?
fourth of July

We had to be home at 7 last night, and we are the only people in our zone who live alone, so it was pretty boring. Until we got a knock at the door. At first I thought it was fireworks, until I looked through the peep hole to see a pizza guy?!? So I was like Sister Stevenson, there is a pizza guy here! She had no idea what was going on, and I had no idea what was going on, and he didn't speak very much English. All he said is I have a surprise for you, handed us a pizza and left. Wow! How amazing! You are the best!

WOW!!

the reason why palm trees cause car accidents

I love you all! Sorry about being short on time!


No comments:

Post a Comment