Hey yall!
So this week was both amazing and insane. I have SO much to talk about so I'm going to have to go to bullet points!
-First off, we had some technical difficulties with our music in our car, so the only thing we had to listen to all week was the MOTAB meets Sesame Street CD. "Sunny days, sweeping the clouds away!" Missionaries sacrifice more than you think!
-Transfer calls were last night. Sister Tui and I are STAYING! I am really relieved because it's my fourth area, and I am sick of moving. Plus, it's a great place to be!
-The other sisters we lived with never got along. It's been three transfers of complete drama, so last Monday President issued emergency transfers. Sister Herbas went up to pines, and SISTER TARULLO came here to live with us! She was my trainer and probably one of my favorite companions. Having her here, even for just a week, was so amazing. Such a blessing!
-Sister Moise is going home, and Sister Tarullo is transferring, but SISTER SOZA is coming to live with us! I can't believe it! Another one of my favorite companions! God is so good!
Unfortunately, Lindsay and Brandon were unable to get baptized because their biological father is very anti-Mormon. These kids are SO GOOD. They want baptism SO BAD! So even though the baptism was amazing, we were all still a little bit bummed. But when Richard was being confirmed I felt the most overwhelming sense of peace. At that point, I knew that God has a plan for all of them, and that part of the reason why they were unable to get baptized now is because God wants Richard to baptize them very soon. God is so good. I hope I will be here for that day!
Kary's whole family flew in from all across the nation, and the whole weekend was really awesome. This family has waited 30 years for her to come back to church. So this moment was just as important for Kary than for anyone else.
No comments:
Post a Comment