These are some pictures from Esteban! I will miss him! and his food :)
The email from Stephen: "I hope you are enjoying the sunshine in Florida. And they have good partners to help people qualify for exaltation. Thanks to each of you for giving me esta opportunity to meet you. We love you very much. It was always fun to talk to and it was fun you bring to you hahahaha hotcakes!
The new dining room is bigger and more beautiful and very strawberry. But now I can not talk to anyone because my work is in the kitchen and do not go out at all and no time given me to talk with the missionaries. I'm happy they left before this happened.
I love them very much and always be in my heart and in my thoughts and in my prayers.
They love much
Esteban (Master Chef)"
This is the version of Esteban's GoogleTranslate email - not 100% accurate, but it's fun to read.
"I hope you are enjoying the sunshine in Florida. And having good companions to help people qualify for exaltation. Thanks to each of you for giving me this opportunity to meet you. I love you very much. It was always fun to talk with you and it was fun for you hahahaha take churros!
The new dining room is bigger and very nice strawberry. But now I can no longer talk to anyone because my work is in the kitchen and do not go out at all and not give me time to talk to the missionaries. I'm happy they were before this happened
I love them very much and always be in my heart and in my thoughts and in my prayers
They love much
Esteban (Master Chef)

π



































"
No comments:
Post a Comment