Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Hello from the CCM!

I only have five minutes, so Ill type fast! My P day will be Wednesday. Expect emails then! My companion is not Sister Pearson like I thought. Its sister Sorenson, who I just met 10 minutes ago. She seems really cool! There are 3 sister missionaries going to my mission. The other 2 are companions. Sister Sorenson is apparently in the intermediate spanish class, so I am holding my breath because I guess that means I will be too!

It{s beautiful here! We are right in the middle of the city, but the CCM is huge! It{s kind of like going to the temple in NYC. You are in the city, but not of the city I guess!

I think that{s all I have! Gotta go!
Danielle Jones

Your Missionary's mailing addres is:
Sister Jones
21/07/2015 Branch 11 District B
Carretera Tenayuca-Chalmita #828
Colonia Zona Escolar, Gustavo A. Madero
07230 Mexico, Distrito Federal
Mexico

The estimated departure date for your missionary is 21/07/2015. The use of the
above address on all correspondence will greatly faciliate delivery to your missionary
at the MTC. Please don't send packages.

No comments:

Post a Comment